Open Aid Italia API are an applicative interface that allows any software module to access the data and are realized following REST architecture scheme.
The API access address is http://openaid.agenziacooperazione.gov.it/api/.
Data are available in HTML and JSON formats.
The following data types are available:
- Projects, list of international aid initiatives
- Project, specific details on a single project
- Activities, the list of activities related to a specific project carried out throughout the years
- Recipients, the codelist of countries and geographic areas that receive international aid
- Agencies, the list of Italian institutions and agencies that finance the initiatives
- Sectors, the codelist of sectors of intervention related to the initiatives
- Finance_types, types of possibile funding
- Channels, the codelist of funding channels
- Aid_types, the codelist of aid types
- Complete list of all projects: http://openaid.agenziacooperazione.gov.it/api/projects.json
- Detail of a single project: http://openaid.agenziacooperazione.gov.it/api/projects/PROJECT_ID.json
- List of sector of intervention: http://openaid.agenziacooperazione.gov.it/api/sectors.json
All data are released with CC BY-SA 3.0 license.
Browsing the API with a browser a detailed documentation in English is available.